Stop snoring, thanks to the most advanced laser technology, it is possible. Snoring today can be treated quickly, definitively and much less traumatic. Uvulofaringopalatoplasty using a pulsed CO2 laser is performed with local anesthesia without the need for recovery (i.e., day hospital regimen).
The laser intervention is done in a single session of approximately thirty minutes and is painless, beginning with anesthesiological practice, provided by nebulization in the mucosa. The ultra pulsates CO2 laser is an accurate and efficient instrument capable of definitively eliminating (74% of cases) or considerably reducing (22% of cases) the snoring disorder.
Look at the anti snoring mouthpiece reviews
The treatment to stop snoring is complete without contraindications, and it is also recommended for people who present a simple snore, but that is especially ideal for patients who can not cope with the enormous stress produced by surgical and postoperative interventions or are only afraid of The hospitalization.
Same day high
The snoring can be eliminated in a single session, although in the most severe cases it is preferable to divide the treatment into two or three sessions. At the end of the surgical treatment, the patient can return home quickly without particular pharmacological treatments.
The postoperative period presents almost no discomfort: a sensation resembling laryngitis is felt, a feeling that will disappear after some days and can be treated with the similar analgesic treatment prescribed at the time of discharge. The annoyances are moderate, and in a very short period, you can resume the usual activities.
Remedies to Stop Snoring
· KEEP THE IDEAL WEIGHT
- Even a small overweight can lead to snoring.
· REDUCING ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION
- Especially before going to sleep, since they make the dream heavier, they cause the muscles to relax and, therefore, favor the snoring
· LIGHT DINNER
- Never eat copious or difficult to digest.
· DO NOT DRINK INFUSIONS OR CHAMBER BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP
- Although the effect is mild, for a person with predisposition they can relax excessively the muscles of the pharynx and, consequently, increase the vibrations of the bell.
· TAKE A SMALL COFFEE CUP
- If it is not exaggerated in quantity, a small dose of caffeine does not prevent rest, but it favors a less deep sleep and, therefore, a less relaxation of the oropharynx.
· SLEEP IN SUPINE POSITION WITH ADEQUATE PILLOW
- Sleeping in a correct position reduces snoring. You can rest on your side or supine with proper head support.
· CURE RHINITIS, ALLERGIES AND BREATHING PATHOLOGIES
- Chronic rhinitis and allergies cause swelling of the mucous membranes, with obstruction of the airways. Curing the cause, snoring improves. In the case of deviated nasal septum, a septoplasty is recommended to improve breathing. Turbinate bone pathologies, nasal polyposis, and septum deviation can also be treated simultaneously with a laser intervention against snoring.